- Data management at DBX.so (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") is carried out by a legal entity registered and operating in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the country of the Company’s registration.
- The Company has great respect for the confidential (personal) information of every person visiting the Website, without exception, as well as those who use the services provided by the Website. In this connection, the Company seeks to protect the confidentiality of personal data (information or a set of information about an individual who is fully or specifically identified), thereby creating and providing the most comfortable conditions for using the Website services for each user.
- This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) establish the procedure for the Company to process personal data, the types of personal data collected, the purpose of using such personal data, the Company's interaction with third parties, security measures to protect personal data, conditions for accessing personal data, as well as contact information of the User regarding accessing, modifying, blocking, or deleting their personal data and addressing any questions you may have, regarding the practice of protecting personal data.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
- The owner and manager of the personal data of the Website users is DBX. When a customer uses the services of the Website, the Company processes user data, namely:
- - the data provided by the user, both when filling out registration forms, and in the process of using the services;
- - cookies;
- - IP addresses;
- - parameters and settings of Internet browsers (User - agent).
- The company collects only those personal data (for example, your name and surname, login and password of access, e-mail address, contact phone number, date of birth, gender, etc.) that are deliberately and voluntarily provided by you as a subject of personal data for the purposes of use of the services of the Website, which, in accordance with the requirements of the legislation, is the consent of the subject of personal data to the processing of their personal data in accordance with the purpose of their processing formulated in this Policy.
- When visiting the Website, all logins are recorded. Other information about user traffic is not processed or stored. Pay attention to the fact that the Company is limited to collecting the minimum amount of information, necessary solely to fulfill the request of the subject of personal data. In any case, when optional information is requested, the user will be notified of this at the time such information is collected.
- The company does not collect any information for the processing of which certain requirements are established by law, such as information about racial or ethnic origin, about political, religious or ideological beliefs, membership in political parties and trade unions, convictions to criminal punishment for committing a crime, as well as data related to health, sexuality, biometric or genetic data.
- The company collects data on the statistics of visits to the Website. The information may contain information about connections, traffic, the user's browser, as well as the date, time, duration of work on the Internet and being on the Website.
Personal Data Processing
The processing and storage of the provided personal data is carried out in data centers where equipment is located, which ensures the functioning of the Website services. The provided personal data is processed and can be stored in the Personal Database or in a separate table of the Website Database.
Purposes of Using Personal Data
Your personal data is used to ensure the provision of Internet services of the Website, the exchange of information or news, relations in the field of advertising and communication, in accordance with and in compliance with the laws of the country of registration, including, but not exclusively: "On the Protection of Personal Data", "On Ratification of the Convention for the Protection of Persons in Connection with Automatic Processing of Personal Data and the Additional Protocol to the Convention for the Protection of Persons in Connection with Automatic Processing of Personal Data with regard to Supervisory Authorities and Cross-Border Data Flows", "On Information", "On Advertising", "On the Protection of Information in Information and Telecommunication Systems", as well as in accordance with the Rules of using the Website and other acts regulating the activities of the Company.
Personal Data Storage
Personal data is stored for a period of time no longer than necessary for the purpose of processing it. After the subject of personal data ceases to be the User of the Website by deleting their account on the Website, their personal data is also automatically deleted.
- A cookie is a text file or files containing a small amount of information that are sent to a web browser and stored on the User's device. Such devices include a computer, a mobile phone or other devices with which the user visits the Website.
- Cookies can be persistent and are stored on the computer until the User deletes them, or temporary (such cookies are called “session cookies”), which means that they are stored only until the browser is closed. In addition to this, cookies are divided into basic (they are installed directly by the visited Website) and third-party (installed by other sites) types.
- You should consider the following:
- - When the User visits the Website again, the cookie data will be updated.
- - In most cases, the default web browser allows automatic storage of cookies on the User's device.
- - Disabling cookies may lead to access restriction to published materials or defective functioning of the services of the Website.
- According to the International Chamber of Commerce classification, the Company uses the following categories of cookies:
- - Strictly necessary cookies that the User needs to navigate the webpage and, when using certain services, for example, to access protected pages, register and authorize, search the Website. They also remember the previous actions of the User when going to the previous page in the same session.
- - Performance cookies - aggregate information about how the Website is used. This data is stored on the User's device between web browser sessions. Examples of such data can be the following metrics: time spent on the Website, the most frequently visited pages, understanding which sections and services of the site were most interesting to the User, how effective this or that advertising or marketing campaign is.
- - All of the information collected using performance cookies is intended for statistical and analytical purposes. Some of the cookie data may be provided to third parties that have permission from the website, and exclusively for the above mentioned purposes.
- - Functional Cookies - used to save parameters or configurations that are stored on the user's device between web browser sessions. Examples of such data may include the following metrics: username, profile photo, information on comments left, site language, location, whether the user has been provided with any information or selected benefits previously, as well as other Website settings. These cookies also allow users to watch videos, participate in interactions and use social networks. To make the experience after visiting the resource more pleasant, these cookies remember the information provided by the user, increasing the efficiency of interaction with the Website. Some of the cookie data may be provided to third parties that have permission from the website, and exclusively for the above mentioned purposes.
- - Targeting Cookies - used to provide content that may interest the user. This data is stored on the User's device between web browser sessions. Examples of such data can be the following metrics: tracking, recommended text, graphic, audio and video materials in order to avoid repeated impressions, managing targeted advertising, evaluating the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, information about the User's visit to other resources during transitions, as well as other Website settings.
- The Website may share this information with other parties, including media clients, advertisers, agencies and related business partners, in order for them to provide quality targeted advertising.
Cookies from Third-Party Services and Analytics Services
Interaction of the Website with Other Resources
When using the services the pages of the Website may contain codes of other Internet resources and third parties, as a result of which such Internet resources and third parties receive your data. Therefore, these Internet resources can receive and process information that you have visited these pages, as well as other information transmitted by the User's browser. Such Internet resources can be, Banner Display Systems, Social Networking Plugins (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Discus). The use of these Company services is necessary for the operational analysis of Website visits, internal and external assessment of Website traffic, viewing depth, user activity. The Company does not store or process the data received from these services. Accordingly, if the user does not want these services to access their personal data for any reason, they can voluntarily log out of their account or profile, and delete cookies.
The Company's Interaction with Third Parties Regarding Personal Data
Protection of Personal Information